Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm having a baby at 47

having a baby at 47At 47, Luisa Dillner has four children she adores – the eldest is 21. And now she's pregnant with a fifth, the last thing she expected at her time of life

First of all, my belt becomes tight. My low-carb diet has been working a treat so I am surprised and disappointed. I recap how much I've eaten over the past week. Then I start going off alcohol. In a big way, because alcohol now has an unpleasant, metallic taste. My partner notices, as I can't help noticing, that I haven't had a period for a while. Sweetly he puts an arm round me. "Maybe you're having an early menopause," he muses. "Don't worry, you'll be all right."

Read more...


Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions

Recent Keyword Searches: baby at 43?, 47 year old pregnant, 47 years old and risks with pregnancy, pregnancy success stories after 45, first time mom over 46
Related Posts with Thumbnails