Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pregnant again ... at 48!

Pregnant again ... at 48To ensure nothing takes me by surprise in this pregnancy, I've been searching Google for various combinations of older mother (eg mother over 40). The other day I turned up two things. The first was a set of statistics for the number of babies born to women in their 40s from the Office of National Statistics.

Guess how many women of 48 (which is how old I am now) gave birth to a baby in England in 2006? Just 77. What freakish thing have I done?

Read more...

Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions

Recent Keyword Searches: why is it more difficult to get pregnant at age44, oldest natural pregnant women, pregnancy over 40, 45 years old and pregnant, pregnant at 49 years old
Related Posts with Thumbnails